Here, we have many different ways how to screenshot on Acer laptop. Tom Werner/Getty Images.
- We can also easily take a screenshot on the Acer laptop using the keyboard and pre-installed software.
- Here, if you have an Acer device running Windows, you have many options for taking screenshots.
You should know how to take screenshots is an invaluable skill for any internet user. Here, it might sound advanced, but the process of taking a screenshot is quite simple once you were the know-how.
We might have many different ways to take a screenshot on Acer laptops, so there is bound to be a method, which works for you. Here we have three ways to take a screenshot on the Acer laptop using Windows.
How can we take a screenshot on Acer using the Print Screen method if you have Windows 7?
Here, the Print Screen method is usually the fastest and easiest way to take screenshots; still, the downside that it isn’t the most convenient for editing a screenshot. This method works for Acer laptops running Windows 7.
1. You should open the content and then the screenshot you want to take.
2. To locate the Print Screen key (labeled “PrtSc”) on the keyboard and press it.
3. You might open up a Windows program, which allows you to paste images in Paint or Microsoft Word.
4. Now, press the keys Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot. Alternatively, right-click with the mouse and click on “Paste” in the menu that appears.
5. Save the screenshot under the title of choice.
How can we take a screenshot of Acer using the Print Screen method, if you have Windows 8 or 10
1. You should open the content, which you want to screenshot.
2. Now, to locate the Print Screen key (labeled “PrtSc”) and the Windows key (marked either “Win” or with the Windows logo), then hold both of them down simultaneously.
3. Here, it will automatically save your screenshot to the Pictures library on the PC.
How can we take a screenshot of Acer using the Snip & Sketch tool
1. You should click inside the search bar at the bottom of the screen and type “snip.”
2. You can click on the Snip & Sketch app to open it.
3. Now, you may open the content you want to screenshot. Then, click “New” in the Snip & Sketch window. Here, click and drag the shape of the screenshot as desired. While you lift a finger of the mouse, the screenshot will appear in the Snip & Sketch window, and you can edit it.
Using MS Paint to Resize a Picture
Why avoid large images?
1. Large images take more space in your students.depaul.edu account.
2. Here, the large pictures can load slowly in the browser.
- The ideal size for an image holds around 25K.
- Check on the properties of the image file to see how large the image is.
- Here, don’t resize the original image; resize a copy.
To resize the image copy:
- Right-click on the image file in the File Explorer, then select Open With, Paint.
- Select the main menu items such as Image, Stretch, or Skew of Microsoft paint. The Horizontal and Vertical percentages were changes to less than 100 percent. Keep the shares equally to maintain the particular ratio.
- Choose the main menu item File > Save As to save the resized image.
Using MS Paint to Crop an Image
Cropping an image means selecting a rectangular region to use.
To crop an image:
- You can right-click on the image file in the File Explorer, select Open with Paint.
- Right-click on the Selected item in the toolbar.
- Interrupt the left mouse button in the upper left corner of the rectangular region as you wish to select.
- Holding down the mouse down, move the mouse to the lower-left corner of the rectangular region to boost the mouse buttons.
- To Press the left mouse button from the rectangular region and drag the rectangle. The upper left corner of the rectangle matches the MS Paint image regions with the upper left corner to boost the mouse button.
- Click the selected rectangular region from the outside of the image. Thus, the blue square resizing handles should be visible on the border of the picture.
- To press the left mouse on the lower-right resizing handle.
- Drag the lower-left corner of the image so that it agrees with the selected rectangular region.
Here, select the main menu item File -> Save As to save the cropped image